Sunday 27 December 2015

ThE IMmeAsuRaBLE




Missing the ecstasy, striving for just one glance maybe the world is so mortal and so are the feelings  that one hold. She held the art of eulogizing me, gave me the glee and just seperated the bogus guffawing from that instrinsic felicity.But the enamour touch surely dies one day. Want to be drowsy, to be sleepy lie comatose for the rest of my existance, atleast the dilusions and apparitions can make me endear you. Want to stuck in the daydream, crumbling and collapsing within myself cause the worst things come so unchallanged and facile. Hold me in your arms, feel my heartbeat which becomes so loud when you are around, lie down with me under the white light of the sky. I may grow old, but my soul will be evergreen for you crying for you per heartbeat. Why is that ,goodness comes so slow and seized so abrubtly? Hate gazing my own reflection beacuse it prompts me that I am so abandoned and unloved without you. Oh, youre so beautiful that I can stare you for the rest of my mortal life , you are my art, you are my passion, you are my inexorable everything.I feel you every instant analogous to the wind, I cant see it but I feel it, sense consecutively the wonder, beauty, ebullience and love at once. Wish I would have revealed you about the tenderness you bring to my soul before you left me like a lamented and deceased swain. The one who illuminated me to bide my life with marvel,hope and hanker has herself seemed out to be so transient in front of the world's perishable nature.    


                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment